Sunday, January 16, 2011

Too sore to crochet today

Don't know if it's the new pillow or holding my head an at angle because I put some peroxide in my ear last night....didn't crochet yesterday so it's not that, woke up so incredibly sore across both shoulders. I got some really great ideas for some small children's purse patterns and am disappointed that I can't work on them...tried some, but just way too sore. Hope I'll be able to crochet on my day off tomorrow. Here are some hats I made last week while at home during the snow storm:

 I looked up how to do crocheted cables and once I got the hang of it tried my hand at a  hat...no pattern..just did the increases on the back post dc's between the cables,.


Here's another men's hat with my favorite spikey design.

And one more green, black and camo hat...sorry about the picture quality

This is a pic of the UHF antenna DH made us out of wire coat hangers, works pretty good.



And a bit of the view from out my back door.


No comments:

Post a Comment